top of page

Practice Areas

Work Injury Law


Pennsylvania workers compensation law states if an employee is injured at work and then becomes disabled as a result, they are entitled to receive temporary total disability in addition to paid medical benefits by their employer or their insurance company, regardless of who is at fault.



Family Law


If you need family law advice including property division from a divorce, child/spousal support or how to gain custody of your child, please contact our office for an experienced attorney. We will help you through this stressful time and achieve the best results. We also represent victims of spousal abuse at protection from abuse hearings.


Personal Injury Law


Make sure to seek a doctor right away if injured.  It is very important to seek legal representation for any type of injury.  Searching for all parties is imperative so that you can recover all of the compensation to which you are entitled to.



Business Law

We can help in many areas of business law including real estate law, corporate law, tax, property law, commercial law and more. 



If you are physically or mentally disabled, you are entitled to income supplements through the United States Social Security Administration. Social Security Disability can be permanent or temporary.

Medical Malpractice

If you believe there has been professional negligence or medical errors by a doctor, nurse or health care provider, you may be entitled to compensation in helping you recover. You might be entitled to suffering and damages compensation too. Contact us for further questions 




Anchor 1
Construction Site


If you have been injured at a construction site while at work, you may be able to sue for pain and suffering in addition to receiving Workers Compensation benefits. 



Auto Accident

If you have been injured in an accident, please reach out to see if are entitled to monetary compensation. You can receive compensation for your medical bills as well as pain and suffering. It is best to speak with an attorney if you have been injured. 




Ask a Question


We can either help you or refer you to a lawyer who we trust. Take the time and ask us your legal question to see if you need a lawyer.  



bottom of page